[Araucaria Dx] ENC: DX Marathon Manager Job Description

py5eg py5eg em iesa.com.br
Segunda Abril 25 08:09:44 -03 2022

Será que teriamos alguem no Brasil candidato a fazer este serviço?
Havendo despesas o GADX poderia suportar este ônus
Atilano

ATILANO DE OMS
PP5EG - PY5EG - PY2OMS
ZW5B, PS2T, PT5T
ARAUCARIA DX GROUP
Telefone: (41) 3259-1330

-----Mensagem original-----
De: John, K9EL <k9eljohn em gmail.com>
Enviada em: domingo, 24 de abril de 2022 12:36
Para: py5eg <py5eg em iesa.com.br>; W9KNI em thelochers.net
Assunto: DX Marathon Manager Job Description

Dear Oms and Bob,

You guys have been SUPER supporters of the Marathon and it would not happen without you!

Attached is an initial job description I assembled.

I have 3 individuals who have expressed interest in managing the Marathon.   I have sent this document to them and are awaiting their replies.

I also hope that we can pursue something with an organization, like the ARRL.   There are so many additional activities that could be done with the Marathon:

a) Super Marathon - highest total on all bands in a year (6 through 160)
b) Mode Marathon - highest total on all 3 modes in a year
c) 5 year totals
etc.

73, John K9EL