[Araucaria Dx] G3SXW

PY2NY py2ny.vitor em gmail.com
Sábado Abril 9 09:01:07 -03 2022

Notícias preocupantes sobre um grande nome do
radioamadorismo mundial, Roger - G3SXW. Recebi
de G4IRN e comento com os amigos do *ADxG*.

*================*
*Update on Roger Western G3SXW*

Roger took a fall about a month ago and was admitted to hospital
with a couple of broken ribs.

He was drifting in and out of consciousness. I was surprised and pleased to
hear he had been sent home last week, back to the
nursing home where he has been since February 2020.

Yesterday I received a text message from his son Russell in the
US - Roger was taken to hospital by ambulance yesterday
morning (*Friday 8th*) with internal bleeding and 'low vitals' i.e.
low blood pressure, heart rate etc. He was given a blood
transfusion but reported to be very weak and doctors feel is just
a *matter of time now*.

 Tenhamos todos Roger em nosso pensamento positivo.
73 DX.
..